- Great Homes of Long Beach 2018
- Sunday, June 3, 2018 - From noon to 5:00 p.m.
- The Bluff Park, Belmont Heights, California Heights and Los Cerritos neighborhoods of Long Beach
- Members are $35 and Guests are $40
Standard fees will be added.
Purchase tickets here from EventBrite.
- 1911 Oceanview Craftsman – This Bluff Park home was transformed from an early bungalow into a Craftsman masterpiece. A complete remodel and expansion, which began in 2005, respects the original design intent after years of modification by previous owners. Features include rich, hand-crafted wood and iron work as well as original Craftsman, Art Nouveau, and modern elements in over 5,000 square feet of living space.
- 1921 Contemporary Craftsman - Set on a hillside in Belmont Heights, this home began as a single story with two bedrooms. Today, it is an expansive, light-filled home with dramatic Mid-Century styling and a top-floor master suite with panoramic ocean views.
- 1923 Historic Subdivision - The Eliot Lane Historic District is a unique, one-block neighborhood filled with small- scale homes lining a narrow street and representing an early subdivision of modest homes. Built by a single builder, Boland & Smith, all the original construction remains in place today.
- 1930 Penthouse - The Gaytonia was designed by Reginald Freemont Inwood in the spirit of a fashionable castle with Disney princesses roaming the halls. While most of the original features of this penthouse have been maintained, there is plenty of bling and breathtaking ocean views – making this residence the potential envy of modern-day royalty.
- 1928 Spanish Colonial - The original geometric front door welcomes visitors to this marvelous Spanish Colonial in the Los Cerritos neighborhood. The lovely interior is filled with striking tastes of Spain, Cuba and Mexico.
- 1928 Historic District Spanish Revival - Located in the California Heights Historic District, this home has been lovingly restored and updated while respecting its original character and retaining original features.
About Long Beach Heritage
Long Beach Heritage is a 501(c)3 non-profit education and advocacy group which promotes public knowledge and preservation of significant historic and architectural resources and the cultural heritage of Long Beach. Federal Tax ID #95-3769024