December 2017 (Various events throughout the month)
- Victorian Christmas
- December 1 -30, 2017
- Opening Celebration | Sunday, December 3, 2017 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Nighttime Adults-only Tours | Friday, December 1, 2017 & Friday, December 8, 2017 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Daytime Tours | Tuesdays and Saturdays at 1:30 pm & 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Saturday, December 30, 2017
- The Bembridge House | 953 Park Circle, Long Beach
- LBH Sponsored Events & Education
- Cost: $10 per adult. There is no charge for children under twelve accompanied by an adult (excluding the Evening Events).
- Purchase tickets here.
- Opening Celebration on Sunday, December 3, 2017 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. There will be refreshments and crafts for children in the Carriage House, a visit from Santa, caroling by the South Coast Chorale Singers and the always popular garden boutique! Children are free with an adult on Sunday.
- This year we will offer Two Nighttime Adults-only Tours. Friday, December 1st & December 8th from 6:00 to 8:00. Attendance at the nighttime tours will be limited.
- Daytime Tours will also be available on Tuesdays, December 5, 12 & 19 and on Saturdays, December 9, 16 & 30 at 1:30 & 2:30.
The Bembridge House is in a residential neighborhood. There is free street parking near the home and around Drake Park. Alternative modes of transportation are encouraged.
Contact us for additional event information.
Sponsored By The Port of Long Beach
About Long Beach Heritage
Long Beach Heritage is a non-profit education and advocacy group which promotes public knowledge and preservation of significant historic and architectural resources and the cultural heritage of Long Beach.