- President – Chris Hogan
- President Emeritus – Stan Poe
- Secretary – Steve Gillis-Moore
- Treasurer – Bette McKinney
- VP Bembridge House – Sheila Gibbons
- VP Education – Joe Mello
- VP Membership – Kim Campanelli
- VP Advocacy – Louise Ivers
- VP Funding Activities – Jacqueline Padilla-Perez
- VP Public Awareness – vacant
- Member-at-Large – Rick Seeley
- Member-at-Large – Jacqueline Case
- Member-at-Large – Cheryl Perry
Tour the Historic Bembridge House! Iris Schutz, a Long Beach Heritage volunteer, takes us on a tour of the historic Bembridge House in 2007.
View other preservation videos on the LB Heritage youtube channel!
Tour with us!
WE ARE OPEN! The Bembridge House is open. Tours are available Tuesday afternoons and the fourth Saturday of each month at 1:30 pm & 2:30 pm for docent-led tours. Advance reservations (date selection not required) are $5 and made through PayPal. Your Paypal receipt is your ticket. Donations can also be made at the door. Make a reservation today!
*Masks will still be required.
Much-welcome good news on the advocacy front! From a vote to reopen the landmark Community Hospital to new landmark designations, to a state historic tax credit that will bring enormous benefits to preservation –– read all about the latest news!