Long Beach Heritage, a not-for-profit organization supported by members and volunteers, has been the preeminent resource for historic preservation advocacy and education since 1980.
- We advocate to keep older buildings in active use and promote the use of historic preservation incentives, such as the Mills Act Program and Adaptive Reuse Incentive Program
- We provide technical assistance to property owners looking to invest in older buildings and historic landmarks
- We recognize leadership in historic preservation at our annual Preservation Awards
- We offer monthly walking tours of our historic neighborhoods and programming throughout the year that highlights the city’s unique character
- We own and operate the historic Bembridge House, which is open to the public for tours and available for private events