Please read before using the directory:
- Long Beach Heritage makes no claims or endorsements of businesses offering any products or services listed below.
- The directory is by no means comprehensive; businesses not listed here may be just as qualified as those included.
- As with any business transaction, remember, it’s “buyer beware.” Be sure to ask for — and verify — references.
- Protect your investment: ask for verification that businesses have the appropriate licenses and insurance coverage.
- Before altering a historically designated structure, be sure to obtain proper permits and sign-offs from responsible city agencies (such as the City Planning Department, Department of Building and Safety and/or the Department of Housing).
- Be suspicious of recommendations that insist upon replacing historic elements without considering restoration. While sometimes this is necessary, restoration of historic features is always preferred, and often can cost less than replacement.
- If you have any problems with someone listed in this directory, please let us know. Verifiable complaints may lead to the removal of a business from the directory.